By United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,United Nations Publications
Read or Download African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook) PDF
Best social sciences statistics books
Modeled after Barbara Byrne’s different best-selling structural equation modeling (SEM) books, this useful consultant experiences the elemental strategies and functions of SEM utilizing Mplus models five & 6. the writer reports SEM purposes in response to genuine information taken from her personal examine. utilizing non-mathematical language, it's written for the beginner SEM person.
Uniquely concentrating on intersections of social difficulties, multilevel statistical modeling, and causality; the substantively and methodologically built-in chapters of this ebook make clear simple thoughts for constructing and checking out multilevel linear types (MLMs), and drawing informal inferences from such versions.
This ebook addresses the issues which are encountered, and recommendations which have been proposed, after we target to spot humans and to reconstruct populations lower than stipulations the place details is scarce, ambiguous, fuzzy and occasionally inaccurate. the method from handwritten registers to a reconstructed digitized inhabitants comprises 3 significant stages, mirrored within the 3 major sections of this booklet.
Social paintings learn is anxious with advanced social concerns heavily hooked up to groups of people that are marginalized and oppressed. This quantity develops severe and artistic study methodologies that position questions of social justice at their centre and take leading edge methods to amassing, analysing, reading and featuring examine info.
- Synthetic Datasets for Statistical Disclosure Control: Theory and Implementation: 201 (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- Statistical Fundamentals: Using Microsoft Excel for Univariate and Bivariate Analysis
- Statistical Sampling and Risk Analysis in Auditing
- Data Mining and Predictive Analysis: Intelligence Gathering and Crime Analysis
- Statistics and the Public Sphere: Numbers and the People in Modern Britain, c. 1800-2000 (Routledge Studies in Modern British History)
- Observational Studies (Springer Series in Statistics)
Additional resources for African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook)
African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook) by United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,United Nations Publications